Board of Directors
- It is made up of a number of Directors fixed by the Meeting between 7 and 13. They remain in office for a period not exceeding three financial years and can be re-elected.
- At least one of the members - or two if the Board has more than seven members - must comply with the independence requirements set out for Auditors in art. 148, paragraph 3 of the Consolidated Law on Finance.
- At least 2/5 of the Directors must belong to the less represented gender.
- The Board of Directors is appointed on the basis of slates of candidates.
- Slates can be submitted by the outgoing Board of Directors and by the Shareholders who, alone or together with other Shareholders, represent the minimum threshold of ordinary share capital set annually by Consob.
- If two or more slates are duly submitted, 5/6 of the Directors to be elected are taken from the slate that obtained the majority of votes, in the order in which they are listed. The remaining Directors are taken from the other slates in the order indicated in the Articles of Association.